Monday, January 6, 2014

Reviews from guests at No.1. Dales farm cottage ( emails, guest book and cards)

These guests and comments make our work a pleasure:-
5.1.2014




4.11.2013
Hello Yvonne,
.. Your house was perfect: the lovely cosy sittingroom, the kitchen the bedrooms….everything, also the Tesco.
We  love yor country and your way of live. I was very relaxed after this week and I am sure we will come again.
 Regards Annette with family
(From another lovely German family.)

.....................

Anne
Thanks Anne. Hope to see you next year.




Thanks also for the mention on FlipKey/Trip Advisor.
Date: 09 May 2011 09:52

Hi Yvonne and Chris,

It was lovely meeting you to,,, i will definately be back, i hope to book
in for the same two weeks for next year.

It was a pleasure leaving you the wine and the Tulips, and also a
pleasure cleaning/ THAT LOVELY COTTAGE.

I was completely rested and feel that it was a total holiday,

I will be passing on your info to every one that is wanting to visit
Scotland....


thankyou for making me so welcome, and enjoy the rest of your summer

My best regards lynn

email address supplied but witheld for privacy.




No comments: